Thursday 1 May 2014

Documented Life week 14 - Write your name and embellish

Hi guys!
 
I have fallen behind in my Documented Life planner over the last while. I spent this last week working on week 14, here is what I came up with!
 
 
 
It is a simple page, but I am quite happy with how it turned out! I do not have a gelli plate, so I used a
silicone baking sheet that I folded in half to make the start of my background. This was my first time attempting this, and as I have never used a gelli plate, I have no idea if this replacement was a good substitute or not. Either way, I do like how it turned out. Do you have a good replacement for a gelli plate? Share your tips and secrets with me in the comments section, I would love to hear them! To watch the process video for this page, click the link below. The supply list will be below that.
 
 
 
 
Supply List
Stampin' Up! 'Dictionary' stamp
StazOn in 'Jet Black'
Silicon baking sheet
Brayer
Martha Stuart satin acrylic paint in 'Pea Shoot'
Prima stencil by Donna Downey
Golden acrylics 'Fluorescent Pink'
Golden Fluid Acrylic in 'teal'
Liquitex Basics acrylic in 'Titanium white' and 'Mars Black'
Homemade circle stamps - milk jug, water bottle, glimmer mist lids
Thrifted stencils
Sponge
Black Faber-Castell Pitt pen
Signo Uni-ball in white
1/4" Scor-Tape
washi tape
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment