Thursday 24 April 2014

'Add a Food Box' DLP Week 16

Hi guys!
This week I got back into my Documented Life planner to do the week 16 challenge, 'Add a food box'. I had a few empty packages left from Easter candy and one from a box of granola. I showed all three in the video, but only ended up using two of them.
 
 
This page was fun to do, I had no idea what I was going to do when I started creating, but on the whole I like how it turned out! You can watch the process video here, and the supply list will be below that.
 


 
Supply List
 
Food boxes
Scissors
Paper cutter
Two sided craft mat
Craft knife
Liquitex gesso
Pallet knife
Golden fluid acrylic paint in Teal, Titan Buff, Chromium oxide green and Burnt Sienna
Old gift card
Washi tape
1/4" Scor Tape
'Mixed Media' and 'Reflections' stamp sets by Stampers Anonymous
Archival Ink in 'Watering Can' and 'Sepia'
StazOn Ink in Jet Black
Water in a Spray Bottle
Heat gun
'Classics #6' stamp set by Stampers Anonymous
Golden paint in 'Fluorescent Pink' and 'Fluorescent Magenta' 
 Spectra Tex airbrush paint in 'Neon orange', 'Neon purple' and 'Neon blue'
Fabri-Tac
Faber-Castell big brush pitt pen in 'cold grey'
Date Stamp


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment