Wednesday 19 February 2014

Elegance Art Journal Page

Hey there!

I am still working in my art journal from 2013, just finishing up some of the spreads that were started and never finished, or that I only made a background for, things like that. Here is what I came up with.

 


 This spread started as texture. I had some leftover scraps that I had cut off a notebook I was making into a journal. I used mat medium to glue them to the page and then walked away for months. This page is the result of finally using that texture!
I am also super excited to tell you that I filmed the making of this spread and have posted it on my brand new YouTube channel! You can see the video here:


 

 
Here is the supply list for this page.
 
Golden Paints, in colors:
Quinacridone Magenta
Quinacridone Crimson
Ultramarine Violet
Permanent Violet Dark
Titan Buff
 
Liquitex Gesso
Water in a spray bottle
baby wipes
Stampers Anonymous stamps by Tim Holtz:
Reflections CMS111
Rockstar CMS073
 
StazOn Ink in:
Jet Black
Dove Gray
 
Wedge shaped makeup sponges
Liquitex Basics in Mars Black
Tim Holtz collection stencil Dot Fade THS006
Bubble wrap
Prima Mixed Media Doll stamp item#9 10280
White Netting
Needle and thread
Book text
Caran D'Ache Neocolor II watercolor crayons in:
Salmon
Salmon Pink
 
Water Brush
Scissors
Bo Bunny Back to Backs paper in Double Dot
Brown Cardstock
Tombow Multi glue
Distress Stickles in Clear Rock Candy
SpectraTex Airbrush paint in Neon Purple
Circle Punches - 1/2", 1", 1 1/4"
Golden Regular Gel (Matte) Medium
Pallet Knife
Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens:
Cold Grey Big Brush #III232
Black #199 (F)
 
Lace Fibers
Fabri-Tac
Rhinestones
Printed Quote found on Pinterest
Paper Trimmer
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Inking Tool
Fluid Mat Medium
Date Stamp
 
Supplies shown that did not make it on the page:
 
Tim Holtz Sewing Room die
Archival Ink in Coffee and Sepia

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment