Friday 14 March 2014

Mixed Media Prima Doll Canvas

Hey guys!
 
Today I wanted to share with you a project I was working on for displaying in our local scrapbook store. I just bought a bunch of the new Julie Nutting doll stamps by Prima and I was wanting to make a canvas with one. Here is what I came up with.
 
 


 
I made this on an 8 x 10 canvas and it took me about 2 hours of active time. There was plenty of drying time and time spent thinking about what else I needed to add as well. You can see the process video  here and the supply list can be found below as well.
 
 
 
Supply List 

 
8x10 prepared canvas
Claudine Healmuth Studios acrylic paints in Traditional Tan and Classic Teal
 Cardstock in neutral (flesh-ish) tone and black
Julie Nutting doll stamp 'Mindy' by Prima
Jet Black StazOn ink
BoBunny 12x12 paper line 'Gabrielle'
Inktense Pencils by Derwent in Ink Black and Charcoal Grey
Water Brush
White Uni-Ball Signo pen
Archival Ink in Coffee
Blender Tool
Leeza Gibbons Wishes and Dreams gemstones by Prima
BoBunny small doily
First Edition 12x12 paper line by Stampin' Up!
Matte Mod Podge
Donna Downey Studios Circle Stencil by Prima
Finnabair flower stencil by Prima
Cosmetic wedges
Stardust stickles by Ranger
Random lace bits (from my stash)
Crochet Trim
Fabri-Tac
Faber-Castell big brush Pitt pen in Nougat
Vine Ribbon
Flowers by Prima:
Rhondelle Collection Perles
Bloom - Fresh Cut
Tea-Thyme
Something Blue - Honeymoon
Bloom - Sun Kissed
 
Paper piercer
 'Butterflies Vlinder' butterflies by Prima
Scissors
Black India Ink by Dr. Ph. Martin's
Nib pen
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Betsy loved your videos, i am beginner in mixed media and such tutorials really inspire me to create!!! thanx so muxh for sharing

    ReplyDelete