Wednesday 26 March 2014

Week 12 of The Documented Life Project and Week 11 of Journal 52 Combined

Hi Guys!
 
This week I was inspired by 2 art journal prompts, one from the Documented Life 'Cut up a magazine - add!'  and the other from Journal 52 'Stars'. I had a few old People and Glamour magazines that a friend had given me, so I decided to use those for the magazine cut ups. Here is my single page for the Documented Life.



 And here is the double page spread for Journal 52.

 
 
 
I liked the idea of the double meaning for the 'Stars' prompt. Below you can find the process video for these pages, as well as the supply list.
 
 
 
Supply List
 
Strathmore Palette Paper
Liquitex Basics in 'Mars Black'
Golden Retarder
Golden Fluid Acrylics in colors:
Cobalt Turquoise
Cobalt Blue
Teal
Anthraquinone Blue
Diarylide Yellow and
Hansa Yellow Light
 
Golden Fluid Matte Medium
Uni-ball Signo white pen
Scor-Tape
Washi tape
White Galaxy Marker by American Crafts
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment