Thursday 20 March 2014

Week 11 of The Documented Life Project - Add a Bird

Hi guys!
 
How has your week been? I feel like I have been running like crazy and not getting much done. I worked on week 11 almost a week ago and am just getting it up now. Sorry! At least I am not behind yet! I went into this week thinking 'Keep it simple, try not to use too many products and textures.'. I feel like I did alright at that! Let me know what you think.
 
 
I had decided before I went into this page that I would do a teal background and that I wanted a black bird on it. I was not sure what bird I would put on it though. I was digging through boxes and drawers trying to find a bird and I came across an old package of Kaiser Craft wood flourishes, and they were all birds. Perfect! You can watch the video here and the supply list will be below.
 
 
 
 
 
Supply List
Liquitex Gesso
1/4" Scor-Tape
Bird on a wire washi tape
Golden fluid acrylics in Teal, Cobalt Turquoise, and Turquoise (Phthalo)
Water in a spray bottle
Bubble wrap
Bag that held oranges
Mini Mister
Liquitex Basics in Mars Black
Kaiser Craft wood flourishes Bird
Birds from Sandylion Baptism Alphabet
Pointed Brush alphabet 'Sugar' (it's super old and was thrifted I think...)
Golden Fluid Matte Medium
Fabri-Tac
Black Galaxy Marker by American Crafts
White Uniball Signo (not shown, but used)
 Jet Black StazOn
Date Stamp
Moleskine planner
 
Sorry about my camera troubles. I am not sure what happened, it recorded, but there was no picture when I went to watch it back. So sorry about that, but like I said, all you missed was the outlining of the letters with my white pen.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment